Transform | Brisbane
We have a great line-up of speakers for Brisbane this year, beginning with the return of Adrian Hart of BIS Oxford Economics as our keynote speaker, who will update us on the Australian economic conditions. Adrian travels across Australia speaking at conferences and he’s built up quite a following within our industries.
We’re also fortunate to have a number of presenters who spoke at Trimble Dimensions in the US in November 2018 bringing their presentations to you, including:
- Clayton Riddle – Arup – Optus Stadium (Perth) – The Implementation of OpenBIM and Digital Design in Delivering a State-of-the-Art Stadium. Clayton Riddle will tell you how this world-class 60,000 seat multi-purpose modern-day coliseum set new industry benchmarks in the application of open BIM and digital engineering collaboration.
- Reuben Wilson and Ben Yu – Watkins Steel – Take design coordination to the next level by mixing design with reality.
And that’s just the tip of iceberg. Transform 2019 is shaping up to be the best yet and will definitely be an even you cannot afford to miss.
Visit the Speaker page to find the sessions you’d like to attend.
- For SSSI, they have assessed each event at 7 SSSI CPD points – no code needed.
- For BOSSI, they have assessed each event at 6.5 survey practice points – you just need to use SSSIUPG101.
- For ACS NSW, they have assessed each event at 5 survey practice points – you just need to use ACS/511