Transform | Melbourne
We have a great line-up of speakers for Melbourne this year, beginning with the return of Adrian Hart of BIS Oxford Economics as our keynote speaker, who will update us on the Australian economic conditions. Adrian travels across Australia speaking at conferences and he’s built up quite a following within our industries.
We’re also fortunate to have a number of presenters who spoke at Trimble Dimensions in November 2018 bring their presentations to you; including:
- Clayton Riddle – Arup – Optus Stadium (Perth) – The Implementation of OpenBIM and Digital Design in Delivering a State-of-the-Art Stadium. Clayton Riddle will tell you how this world-class 60,000 seat multi-purpose modern-day coliseum set new industry benchmarks in the application of open BIM and digital engineering collaboration.
- Joe D’Aloia – Fyfe Pty Ltd – CenterPoint RTX in South Australia and how it’s improving the State Digital Cadastral Data Base. Find out how Fyfe has utilised CenterPoint RTX and the results obtained verse traditional GPS static survey methods.
to name a few.
Visit the Speaker page to find the sessions you’d like to attend.
- For SSSI, they have assessed each event at 7 SSSI CPD points – no code needed.
- For BOSSI, they have assessed each event at 6.5 survey practice points – you just need to use SSSIUPG101.
- For ACS NSW, they have assessed each event at 5 survey practice points – you just need to use ACS/511