Raymond Miller is responsible for the capture, management and delivery of Geospatial data for Transport infrastructure projects in the North Coast District. He graduated from University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Surveying (Honours) and has attained the status of Registered Surveyor with the Surveyors Board of Queensland. He has an active interest in, survey technology, including GNSS, remote capture, imaging and point clouds.
Firstly, from a wholistic point of view, we will focus on:
- Overview of TMR Geospatial capability
- What Geographical areas Surveyors work in within TMR and their roles and occupations across the state
- Overview of TMR survey standards, guidelines, requirements and deliverables for both internal and external Surveyors
- Sample workflows for Ground and Feature Model and Control projects.
We will then explore a sample of projects and operations for the North Coast District. This will include:
- Innovative approaches and solutions to geospatial acquisition, processing and data presentation challenges.
- Utilisation of emergent technologies such as Terrestrial Imagery and Point Cloud Capture through ALS, MLS and TLS.